Saturday, June 16, 2012

YOU are Beautiful!

Every morning I wake up and make my coffee and go to the Website,
It has a short paragraph to read and a bible verse that goes with it.
It only takes a minute and it's a great way to start the day off right!

Today they talked about how WE ALL are fearfully and wonderfully made!
Part of the verse stated: 

Psalm 139: 13&14
13 For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.

As I picture my other two children on the day they were born.....
                                         Brenden                                                     Keaten


I wonder how much my new little guy will look like his siblings and how he will look different!
My excitement is BUILDING as I get closer and closer to finally holding this little one in my arms for the first time!
I have TWO DAYS left!!!!
God has been knitting together this little boy, who is about to enter the world, and he made him EXACTLY the way he wants him to be!
HE is fearfully and wonderfully made!

Just as my new little one is being created....so were YOU!
I just wanted to take the time to encourage YOU!
Wherever you are in your life, if you know it or not,
YOU are Beautiful and God made you just the way you are!
LIVE IT, don't let peoples comments bring you down!
Rather, take this advice and try to LOVE everyone for their differences and know that we are all fearfully and wonderfully made!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh....I can't wait to see your new little one. He will be beautiful, too, I know. Is there anything more wonderful and suspenseful than waiting to meet your new little baby?

    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...