Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My favorite Guinness Drink: Diesel

Since I've started this blog I am always looking for a reason to post something....
One evening, as I was making one of my favorite drinks, I realized that many people don't know about this drink and totally need to try it out!!! 
Every time I go out to a bar and request this, the bartender looks at me like I'm crazy....I was actually out with my friend one time and the waitress was so intrigued that she asked me my name and then said, "Don't be surprised if you come back here and we have this drink and it's called the Colleen!"

I actually first had this drink at McCoy's here in Westport, KCMO. My friend knew I liked sweeter drinks and told me to try out "Diesel"! I've been hooked on it ever since!
All you need to make "Diesel" is a can of Guinness and a small can of root beer!!
Pour them together in and enjoy!!!
An easy way to explain this drink is, it is like a root beer float for adults!!! 
It's so creamy and frothy and sweet!
Even if you normally don't like Guinness, you might still like this yummy drink!
 Try it and see for yourself!
Leave a comment if you try the drink out to let me and others know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...