Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I pray that your holiday has been blessed as you share it with your friends and family! 
It was hard to start the day because Brenden was SO EXCITED that he woke us up every hour from 3am on to see if it was time!!!! But after a few cups of coffee, we had a wonderful day just hanging out with family and playing with our new toys! It was fun to watch the interactions of all THEE kids together! Garren would have been happy with just the wrapping paper! 

Before opening our gifts we had our normal tradition of making cinnamon rolls and singing Happy Birthday to Jesus!
Jason and I decided to take on making our FIRST Turkey together! I've helped my mom before but never actually been in charge of doing it at my own home! It was so easy and it was fun putting the meal together with my man! I do have to brag, he is a great cook.... I'm telling you there's not much he can't do!
 Another highlight of the day was a "Google Hangout" with my family in Virginia and California!!! It was so much fun at least getting to SEE everyone! The next best thing to actually being there with them!
We are also lucky to live close to Jason's side of the family so it was fun to spend some of the day with them too!

I had to add this cute picture of Brenden in his new Power Ranger costume and with his Lord Of The Rings Lego spider. He actually asked santa for a REAL LIVE Tarantula.... I think he will have to settle for LEGOS! =)

I will leave you all with our Christmas card! May the New Year to come be FILLED with Blessings!!!
Love from our home to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...