Sunday, May 17, 2015

Chocolate Cake Box: A Substitute For Eggs & Oil

I posted about this idea on Facebook a few months ago and there were a lot of people interested. I heard you can sub out the oil and eggs on a chocolate cake box mix for a can of black beans. 
I decided to try it and let you know how it turned out.
All you need is a box of chocolate cake mix and a 15oz can of black beans!
   
I didn't drain the can, I just dumped the whole thing into my food processor and blended it up.
All you have to do after that is follow directions with the pureed black beans as a substitute for the eggs and oil!
This tasted SOOOOOO good! Everyone in my family loved the cake! 
I will also give you my FAVORITE butter cream icing recipe!
This is what I put on top of the cake. 
Just click HERE to get it. It is from my Lavender Blueberry Cupcake recipe so just omit the lavender in the icing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...