Saturday, October 19, 2013

Trick or Treat Sack & Keepsake Ideas

This post is a follow up from my post last year on the trick or treat sack and keepsake.
You can click on the picture below to see original post!
Here are my Babies this year! Brenden (7 1/2) is dressed as Batman, Keaten (5) is a Princess, and Garren (16mo) is dressed as Elmo. Since there are only so many halloween handprint/ footprint ideas out there, I thought it would be fun to add who they are dressed as on their sack each year.
 
Brenden found these special Batman wings at a garage sale for only FOUR dollars!!! SCORE!
They open up when he pulls a cord and he can also bring them in by pulling another cord! Seriously cool! 
Because of his special find, I thought making his hands the wings would be fun.  So here is what I came up with for his sack this year! I let Brenden color in batman with fabric markers after I drew it on the sack!
If your child is Batman and you can't draw out the character like I did, you can also just paint the batman sign in the center of your childs black handprint!

We also did a fun monster footprint!
 This is what I did with Garren's cute little handprint. I just added an Elmo face to his palm!
Lastly for my Princess Kiki we made a cute pink tutu dress!
We hope you have a fun and safe Halloween this year! Remember the sky's the limit for these fun trick or treat sacks! If you are stumped on what to do for your child's costume comment below. I would love to try and help you come up with a fun idea for a hand or footprint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...