Saturday, August 11, 2012

First Day of School- Teacher's Present


I have been thinking about something "apple" that a teacher would actually like getting as a gift! Then I remembered Bath & Body Works has apple scents!
I was happy to find a new apple fragrance when I was looking around called Kitchen Apple and Fresh Mint! It smells really good! 
I picked up a few hand soaps.
Furthermore, this is what I did to put together a cute gift to my sons teacher for the first day!

I traced my sons hand on a piece of red paper.
Then cut it out.

I wrote this cute little note to let her know that I am available if she needs help.
A sweet gift that any teacher would love!
 Happy Back To School! =)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8/11/2012

    Oh my goodness! That is so cute!!! I'm totally gonna do this!! I have missed all the previous teacher appreciation/school activities these last 3 years. I'm gonna enjoy it!
    -Debbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8/29/2012

    Did this with air freshener - and his teacher loved it! :)
    Thanks for the idea!
    -Debbs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a GREAT idea! I will be using that one also!
      I didn't post after Brenden's teacher got her soap....
      she loved it too! =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...