Saturday, November 10, 2012

Easy Enlarged Prints!

Guys, I can't believe I JUST found out about this!! You know the commercials for Staples with the "easy" button....? Well, I just pushed it for the first time and they ARE right! 
It was SO EASY! =)
Staples has ways to make Enlarged Prints for a really great price!!! I saw this idea on Pinterest and I had to try it out for myself! This little girl was going to have an Art Party and they made two huge prints as part of the decorations! Click on the picture to see what else they did for her party! There are some great ideas!
Since I was trying it out, I wanted to have a picture and text to see how it turned out. We made a jpg file with these few elements, you can use programs like Illustrator or Photoshop. You can also just upload a picture to their website if you don't know how to use these programs.
You go to the Engineering Prints and they have three sizes to choose from (18"X24", 24"X36", and 36"X48"). I chose the smallest size, 18"X24", and it was only $1.79! I used a very low quality picture so I was nervous to see how it was going to turn out! I thought it was going to be grainy!  Both my husband and I were amazed by the quality of the print! 
It is printed that day which is very convenient!
Now, the reason it is so cheap is because it's not photo paper, its just printed on regular paper BUT that is what makes it great because you can color them in!

My daughter and I had a fun morning coloring the print!
 It was fun to color in our hair on the photo. Kiki went a little crazy with the peach crayon on her face! 
 Now, that I know about this, the sky is the limit! This is great for parties of all sort (at home or at school functions)! Print out text and have kids make huge signs! Another AWESOME thing is you can find free coloring pages of many of your child's favorite characters. Print them LARGE just for a fun craft or for their birthday they can be used as "life size" decorations! They can be used in a game...For example, for Kiki's second birthday I actually drew out a HUGE Muno from Yo Gabba Gabba. We used him to play Pin the Eye on the Muno! Now ANYONE can do this, you don't have to know how to draw! 
It's so EASY, just click on the button and it will take you where you need to go to make your print!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...