Thursday, July 26, 2012

Di Gata Defenders- Free Printable Stones

My son saw this "new" show on Netflix called Di-Gata Defenders and immediately was into it! I don't know too much about it but the characters throw stones that draw on mystic energy and unleash it in the form of pure power. They battle kind of like Pokemon, but with stones instead of poke balls!
My son is SO into this show that he is BEGGING me to make him a costume like this main character, Seth (pictured below). I will probably be making his shirt for my son because he could just pair it with any of his black pants and he could even wear it to school! To make the costume complete, add his spy belt and all he would need are some stones!

Since I wasn't about to start making the shirt yesterday, when he was asking, I decided to help him make stones so he could play/pretend with them!
I don't know if the symbols go on the stones a certain way because I never actually watched the show. So I looked up the symbols and randomly added them to a paper box template. Here is what we came up with!
Now if your child is into this show, they can have their own stones too 
AND for FREE!!!!!

DiGadaDice
Here's the finished product!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/27/2012

    Awesome, my children thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/03/2013

    This is great, our kids have been having a blast with these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...